1) Max. 3000 characters including spaces (about one page). References and Title are included in the 3000 character limit. The title should not exceed 90 characters including spaces in total.
3) You are required to use at least 1 and a maximum of 3 references in IEEE citation style: See IEEE citation style. You can use the Cite This For Me online tool to format your references. In your list of references, please make sure that there is only one space between the reference number (e.g. ) and the name of the author.
4) To ensure a blind-review process, please make sure that your name and affiliation (as well as those of any contributers, if applicable) do NOT appear within your abstract.
5) If you are doing your project together with another MEi:CogSci student, each of you has to submit the same abstract separately (you will add the other student as a Contributor/co-author during the submission process).
6) Keep in mind that other conference participants will use the information you provide to this Journal to find their way around the conference, therefore the title of your abstract should be identical to the title of the poster or talk you will bring to the conference (last chance to edit this is before the final submission deadline, see below).
This PDF Submission Helper will guide you through all necessary submissions: your initial abstract submission, uploading your peer-reviews of other abstracts, and finalizing your abstract submission.
Poster format is A1 594 × 841 mm (ISO 216). Portrait format format is recommended for physical conferences.
The MEi:CogSci Conference 2023 will take place on 15-17 June 2023 in Budapest.
Please be aware of the deadlines for the MEi:CogSci Conference peer-review process: